The Newson Trust collects postal information from individuals who wish to have a free paperback copy of the Verdict on Jesus. The Newson Trust only uses this information to place a free order for your book on our Amazon account; The Newson Trust does not share your information with any other website, server, company or organisation. The Newson Trust deletes your information off of our servers once your book has been ordered.
Data: collectively all information that you submit to The Newson Trust via the Webiste. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GCPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
GDPR: the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
User or you: any third pary that accesses the Website and it not either (i) employed by the Newson Trust and acting in the course of their employmentor (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to the Newson Trust and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://verdictonjesus.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, The Newson Trust is the “data controller”. This means that The Newson Trust determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
Those who provide their postal address to us can expect the following:
- The Newson Trust uses technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. We store your data on secure servers.
- If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only hold your data on our system for the period necessary to fulfil your book order. This will be usually 4 months maximum. After your book has been ordered, we delete your information from our servers.
- Even when we delete your data, it may remain on the Amazon account according to their legal, tax and regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- A. The right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with the access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- B. The right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- C. The right to eras – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- The right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your Data to order you a copy of the book, Verdict on Jesus (this is the only way we use your Data).
- The right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- The right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your cojnsent to the processing of your Data, please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority, For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data change during the period for which we hold it.